Last Updated: 17 February 2022, 12:15pm
Is there a limit on the number of people attending funerals?
- There are no restrictions on the number of people who are able to attend
- Live Webcasting will remain at a reduced fee until further notice for those who do not wish to attend
Can we stand under the canopy and listen to the service?
- The canopy speakers will remain on to enable any mourners wishing to stay outside, to hear the service
Do I need to wear a face mask?
- It is no longer mandatory to wear face coverings, however it is advisable to do so in crowded and indoor spaces
- Lea Fields Crematorium staff will continue to wear a face covering for your protection
Can attendees sing or play musical instruments?
- Yes, although our hymn books will not be in use at this time
Toilets, Hand washing and sanitising
- Lea Fields toilets are open and hand sanitising stations are located in the waiting room, outside the chapel, in the chapel foyer, and at the flower patio
Are the other facilities open to the public?
- The waiting room and office are open
- Our Memorial Garden our Book of Remembrance are open. Please note the book of remembrance is currently closed at the weekends. Please contact our team if this causes any difficulties
- Current Book of Remembrance entries can be viewed online at leafields.alwaysloved.xyz or by visiting reception during office hours
- Memorial enquiries can be made by contacting us via email [email protected], telephoning 01427 676500 or by calling into reception
Current seating plan
- The chapel can seat 120
- Put vulnerable or shielded mourners in a safer, more isolated position
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after the funeral