Last Updated: 19 July 2021, 09:40
Is there a limit on the number of people attending funerals?
- There are no restrictions on the number of people who are able to attend.
- Live Webcasting will remain at a reduced fee until further notice for those who do not wish to attend.
Can we stand under the canopy and listen to the service?
- The canopy speakers will remain on to enable any mourners wishing to stay outside, to hear the service.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory but you may wish to consider one whilst in an indoor setting.
- Lea Fields Crematorium staff will continue to wear a face covering for your protection
Can attendees sing or play musical instruments?
- Yes, although our hymn books will not be in use at this time.
Toilets, Hand washing and sanitising
- Lea Fields toilets are open and hand sanitising stations are located in the waiting room, outside the chapel, in the chapel foyer, and at the flower patio..
Test and Trace
- A QR code is situated outside the chapel.
Are the other facilities open to the public?
- The waiting room and office are open.
- Due to the development of our Memorial Garden our Book of Remembrance room remains closed.
- Current Book of Remembrance entries can be viewed online at leafields.alwaysloved.xyz or by visiting reception during office hours
- Memorial enquiries can be made by contacting us via email [email protected], telephoning 01427 676500 or by calling into reception
Current seating plan
- The chapel can seat 120.
- Put vulnerable or shielded mourners in a safer, more isolated position.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after the funeral.