Accessibility statement for leafieldscrematorium.co.uk
This website is run by West Lindsey District Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’re also making the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- send us a message using the General Enquiries form
- call 01427 676676
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, send us a message using the General Enquiries form.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Our offices have in built audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit, we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter for when you visit us in person
We have a contract with Language Line for customers whose first language is not English for telephone interpretation
Find out how to contact West Lindsey District Council.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
West Lindsey District Council is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some PDF documents on this site are not fully accessible, they may not be structured so they’re accessible to a screen reader.
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2 (name, role value). We plan to rework these documents by September 2020.
- We can provide documents in braille, if requested, with a turnaround time of approximately 10 working days – sometimes more for very large documents.
- We can provide documents in larger print and alternative languages on request with a turnaround time of 5 working days.
How we tested this website
This website is tested and reviewed on a continuous basis. These tests are a combination of automated and manual checks using the Monsido Web Accessibility tool.
Read the full accessibility test report – Accessibility Checks Report.
This statement was prepared on 7 February 2020. It was last updated on 25 November 2020.