Lea Fields Crematorium officially opened January 2020 and aims to meet local needs sympathetically. It benefits from ample parking and seating for 120 in the elegant chapel plus standing room. Responding to site topography the main axis climbs eight metres to a new Chapel of Remembrance placed specifically at the site’s highest point.
The crematorium and gardens are situated on the hillside benefitting from beautiful views of the woodland and distant vistas across Nottinghamshire. The gardens of remembrance are filled with young trees and wild flower meadows creating calm spaces in which to reflect, offering views over the landscape and river valley.
The design of the site and materials used have been chosen to compliment the rural nature of the area and to make the best use of the natural boundaries.
All forms of religious and/or secular services are permitted in our chapel, the duration of services are determined by the type and time of service booked for the funeral.
- Lea Fields Crematorium offer a 45 minute service hourly at 10:30: 11:30: 12:30: 13:30: 14:30 and 15:30. Please note when booking in your service an extension can be purchased in advance, subject to availability
- An early start service is available at either 09:00 or 09:45, the service provides 35 minutes maximum service time and 10 minutes to fully vacate the chapel ready for the next service to begin. No additional time may be booked for the early start services.
- A 10 minute Farewell Service is available, at 09:00 Monday to Friday, for up to 6 mourners with no officiant.
- A direct funeral service is available, this type of service does not allow for any chapel time or family attendance, the date time to be agreed with the Crematorium.
- We offer a webcasting service for those who are unable to attend
- Download the Lea Fields Crematorium – Brochure (Double page spread)
Lea Fields Crematorium
Memorial services will be held during the run up to Christmas for those who wish to remember loved ones.
Hosted by Lea Fields Crematorium, the services, organised by Cliff Bradley & Sons Funeral Directors and Lincolnshire Co-op will take place over three separate dates.